Dil to Paagal Hai ;)

10th Aug '19
1:15 AM
Its windy and drizzling. I sit on my balcony with a mug full of Nescafe Classic, writing this while I watch the lights in the apartments around and hear the leaves rustle.. Perfect ambience :) Now the ones who know me, also know well that I am not a nocturnal animal. I have rarely been awake for midnight celebrations even. So you must be wondering what's the occasion today ... It might sound stupid, but a romantic movie just around my sleeping time has somehow awaken the dormant lover inside me. Lover in the sense, the cliched one, and I am glad it happened... Years of Bollywood dose had made me a die hard romantic, a mushy one. Rains, candles, balloons, streamers, flowers, surprises.. the list could go on and on. However, with time and maturity, I changed. Or I thought I had. .Being more practical and reasonable, I had closed myself from all sides, all the feelings buried deep inside, thinking and acting very sensibly and lady like that I had forgotten where that crazy stupid girl vanished. I decided to watch a film tonight, and unlike always, not a substantial or content oriented, but something light and I am glad I went for this one. Thank God it's Friday or I would have been doomed.. !!!!The movie ended an hour and a half back and I am still wide awake, smiling like an idiot, feeling the wind around me with Pehla Nasha Pehla Khumaar playing in the background. What a better soundtrack for this moment ??? We become so involved in our mundane lives that we often let down ourselves. We engage ourselves in the necessities of life and forget to enjoy the luxuries that we are blessed with. We deny to acknowledge what our heart wants. Love makes life beautiful and being in love makes the beautiful life even more beautiful. The feeling of being in love surpasses everything else. Its alright to be wise and practical and everything else. But it is also important to be smitten and nauseously in love . It is superb being the strongest self, but it also pays, letting your guards down sometimes. Its okay to move over, but it is also okay to hold on to the memories. For the ones who are already experienced, live the moments again, time to time. The butterflies in the stomach haven't died. You just need to give a nudge to wake up the sleepyheads.For the ones who don't know about the butterflies,go fall in love. Feel the butterflies. Feel the nausea. Feel the lightheadedness. Act weird. Make others swear at you. Do strange things that you would never have done otherwise so that when you are alone and wide awake, some night, you enjoy the rain and wind, pining for someone so much that you can feel them next to you. :)

Comments

  1. Wow.... ĺovely... i loved it so very much and yes being in love is d most beautiful thing in life

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment